We're ready with active fun to keep your family busy over Winter Break! Try a camp, take a class, or drop in for open gym or skating. Whatever your interest, we have something for you!
- Winter Break Camp From swimming and climbing to jumping and gaming, join us for a new field trip each day. Register
- Basketball Skills Camp Improve your game with instructional sessions, drills, and fun workouts. Register
- Snowplow Sam & Basic Skating Camp Learn to skate, over winter break! Our three-day camps are designed to get little ones moving on the ice. Register
- Open Gym Schedule We've added more open gym time over winter break! A waiver must be signed upon arrival. ($5/residents, $6/non-residents, $0/Glencoe Fitness members) Learn More
- Open Skating/Hockey Schedule We've added extra open skate and hockey for you to enjoy Glencoe's outdoor ice rinks. Learn More
We're also ringing in 2019 with a party at noon! Little ones are invited to dance the morning away at Itty Bitty New Year. Register by December 28 to participate in Glencoe's countdown to noon (complete with a balloon drop!).
The Takiff Center, including Glencoe Fitness, will be open 5:30 AM-12 PM on December 24, closed on December 25, open 5:30 AM-2 PM on December 31, and closed January 1. Watts Ice Center will close at 5 PM on December 24 and December 31 and all day on December 25 and January 1.