Upcoming Registration Deadlines
- All registrations submitted for Spring/Summer programs by the 9:00 a.m. deadline on April 8 will be included in the computer lottery. Non-residents registration will not be accepted until April 12. When all registrations submitted by 9:00 a.m. on April 8 have been entered into the computer, the computer ‘‘lottery program’’ will randomly select the maximum participants allotted for the program. All remaining individuals for the program will be placed on a waiting list. The computer randomly selects participants for the programs. Therefore, whether you sign up on the day you receive your brochure or on April 11, your chances are the same. This ensures equal opportunity for all registrants.
- After the computer has performed the lottery for all first choice selections, registrants who do not get into their first choice and who list a second choice will be processed in a “second choice lottery.” If a registrant's second choice is already full, he/she will remain on the waiting list for his/her first choice. If a registrant’s second choice is open, he/she will be placed in the second choice class, and thereby waives computer wait list placement for his/her first choice as well as priority for the fall session.
- Class availability fluctuates according to registrations, drops, and transfers. Therefore, registration is confirmed only upon receipt of the confirmation email.
- YEAR 2013–2014 GLENCOE EARLY LEARNING CENTER REGISTRATION. This registration form should be used only for the 2013–2014 two, three and four year old preschool programs.
- Year 2013-2014 GLENCOE JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION. This form should be used for the 2013-2014 programs.
Instructions for Registering - Mail, Fax, or Drop-Off
- Choose your program and fill out the registration form completely, making sure the program number and birth date are included. You may register more than one family member on this registration form. PLEASE PRINT.
- Read and sign the “Waiver and Release” on the registration form. The registration will not be processed unless the waiver is signed. A parent/guardian must sign for children under 18 years of age.
- Payment may be made in the form of cash, check, Visa or MasterCard. If paying with cash, we recommend dropping off your registration in person. Checks should be made payable to the GLENCOE PARK DISTRICT. VISA OR MASTERCARD PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED ONLY AT THE TAKIFF CENTER, or by the fax number shown. Full payment is required for all programs except when noted otherwise. Only pay for your first choice selection. If you receive your second choice, we will bill you or refund you the difference.
- TELEPHONE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- Your completed registration form, with signed waiver, birth certificate(s) (if needed) and payment may be placed in an envelope and MAILED to GLENCOE PARK DISTRICT, 999 GREEN BAY ROAD,GLENCOE, IL 60022. The registration form can be submitted IN PERSON at the Registration Office or FAXED directly to the Registration Office at: 835-7279. Please note that all registrations received are subject to lottery, dependent upon the specifics of each program.
- A copy of a birth certificate is needed for Glencoe Early Learning Center and preschool enrichment classes.
- After the lottery deadline, class openings are filled on a first come, first served basis. (Exception: Early Learning Center)
- Individuals who live or work in Glencoe for 30 hours or more each week will receive registration priority and resident rates.
- A $25 service fee will be charged for each returned check. Payment is required within ten days of notification. Otherwise, the participant will be removed from the class roster.
Instructions For Registration Online
SPRING/SUMMER 2013 REGISTRATION DATES & DEADLINES
|Resident Registration Begins
||Upon receipt of brochure
|Residents May Register Online
||Upon receipt of brochure
|Resident Lottery Deadline (Last day to register online)
||April 8, 2013 by 9:00 am
|Lottery Conducted (or as soon as all registrations are processed)
|April 8, 2013 at 9:00 am
|Registration Emails Sent
||April 10, 2013
|Non-Residents/Late Registrants May Register Online
||April 12, 2013
CLICK HERE to Register Online
Glencoe Park District Refund Policy
If you have any questions, please contact the Registration Office at (847) 835-3030.
Refunds will be processed IF REQUESTED A MINIMUM OF SEVEN (7) DAYS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE PROGRAM, and are subject to the following:
- Refunds will be issued in full less a $20 service fee to cover administrative expenses.
- Should the District need to cancel, postpone, or combine classes due to lack of enrollment, a full refund will be issued.
- In the event a registrant is placed on the lottery wait list, a full refund is automatically processed two weeks after the lottery confirmation cards are mailed.
- Refunds for one-day or two-day programs (such as Days Off trips or special events) will be provided less a $20 service fee only if requested prior to seven days before the program meets.
- For refunds less than $10, a credit will be issued to your household account to be used as payment toward a future program. Gift certificates cannot be used toward Children's Circle and Glencoe Early Learning Center fees.
- With the exception of one-day programs, the Park District will not issue refunds for classes canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond the District’s control. We appreciate your understanding.
- All pre-paid fitness passport cards, Early Learning Center deposits, ice skating passes and beach passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No refunds allowed for Karate classes.
- Other restrictions apply to room rentals.
- Refunds can be added to your household account, when requested.
NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THE PROGRAM BEGINS, excluding the following exceptions:
- “Commitment To Quality” policy: The Glencoe Park District is committed to providing quality recreation programs and services. We are confident that you will be pleased with our efforts. However, if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of instruction, program content, or appropriateness of skill level, we would be happy to issue a full refund and ask you for your cooperation in following these guidelines:
- An individual must attend a minimum of two class meetings or the first one week of camp, and,
- A “Commitment To Quality” form must be completed in full by the registrant and received prior to the third class meeting or prior to the end of the first week of camp to be eligible for a full refund, subject to a $20 service fee and prorated amount for the number of classes attended.Your input is vital to help us determine what improvements may need to be made.
- This “Commitment To Quality” does not apply to seasonal beach tokens, seasonal ice skate tokens, special events, rentals, athletic leagues, clinics, trips or programs that have less than five meeting times in duration.
- Completing a CTQ form does not necessarily guarantee a refund will be issued.
- Medical circumstances: Upon receipt of doctor’s authorization, a prorated refund will be issued.
- Relocation out of area: Upon receipt of document that reflects imminent relocation, a prorated refund will be issued less a $20 service fee.
Glencoe Junior Kindergarten Registration & Refund Policy
All tuition payments are non-refundable.
GJK offers priority registration. For more information, please contact GJK at (847) 835-4455.