The Glencoe Park District Strategic Plan provides strategic direction for the next five years, 2018 through 2023. The Strategic Plan’s intent is to:
• Create a roadmap for the future direction of the District
• Confirm the vision, mission, and values
• Identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the District
• Provide Commissioners and staff with the ability to focus on strategic direction
• Unify the organization around a common vision
• Create action toward accomplishment, including measurement of progress
• Align with the Comprehensive Master Plan to continue forward progress
The Board of Commissioners, administrative staff, and employees were engaged in the process. The previously completed Comprehensive Master Plan results were reviewed to ensure that resident feedback informed the process. Whereas the Comprehensive Master Plan focused on the District’s physical assets, the Strategic Plan focuses on the leadership system.
Download the Glencoe Park District's Strategic Plan.