The Board of Commissioners is considering restoring the parkland at Lakefront Park. The Park District’s Master Plan, which was approved in 2015, included a number of suggestions for the Lakefront Park restoration. Among the suggestions are these ideas:
· Consider adding interpretative signage
· Consider adding native plantings
· Consider updating and adding accessible paths
· Consider upgrading the park’s tennis courts and playground
· Protect the beautiful trees in Lakefront Park
The public is invited to share input by attending the Board of Commissioner's Special Projects & Facilities meetings or sending feedback to email@example.com.